Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Your Most Indispensable Style Acessory

I often get asked what I wouldn’t leave behind if I was going somewhere to make a stylish impression. I usually answer: my eyes; and explain to the inquirer that while a scarf, a tie bar, or watch can do much my eyes can do a thousand times better.

A few years ago my brother introduced me to the mainstream men fashion magazines (GQ, Mens’ Vogue, Rolling Stone etc). The most helpful things weren’t the How Tos or other guides to decent dressing. Indeed I realized, akin to a classroom what distinguishes the best from the ordinary is the ability to see what many don’t.

My eyes aided me more in finding pleasing articles of clothing than any guide. As we embark on this journey I ask you humbly to see what I don’t, and sometimes that may require more than your eyes!

Ismo

0 comments:

Post a Comment